Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A weekend of great causes

Hey! Quick Update!

The CD will be out this Friday. I'll be mailing them this weekend to anyone who has pre-ordered. If you want the pre-order price, you've got 3 days left!

Now, onto upcoming dates:

If you're in the Central TX area, there are two great opportunities this weekend to give your money, your time, and your ears.

First, this Friday, I'll be in Waco, joining Brett and Emily Mills and James Mark Gulley for a night of great music and powerful stories of redemption. Jesus Said Love is an amazing ministry, bringing light and hope to dark and hopeless places. All the info you need is here, and of course you can just email me or leave a comment on this post and if you want more info.

Second, this Saturday I'll be playing here in BCS for Hope Pregnancy, a wonderful group of folks who reach out to young women who find themselves unexpectedly with child. As an adoptive father, I am deeply grateful to ministries like this, because they play a huge part in the way that infertile couples get babies! That's obviously a self-centered way to look at it, I know, but there you go. They do lots of great stuff and they need money to do it. So come see us or, at the very least, go find a ministry like this and give them some of the money that you'd use to buy unnecessary stuff.

As always, I'm thankful to be playing music, especially for great causes like this. What a great job I have.

1 comment:

Darin Dunn said...

What time is the concert Sat in BCS?