Sunday, May 18, 2008

I want to spend your money

I posted a couple of weeks ago about CD's that I think you should buy. But like a big jerk, I didn't even provide go-buy-it-here links on a couple of them. I'll remedy that now.



John Sherrill's new record, which contains at least 2 of the best worship songs I've heard in a long, long time (and a bunch of other really great ones), is available for pre-order (and sample-listening) here.


And Clairmont's new CD, which I co-produced and recorded at The MixLab, and which features my sometimes-bandmates Michael and Ben, and which rocks harder than I could ever rock even if I was in a quartet super-band with Nikki Six, Eddie Vedder, and Ted Nugent, is available for pre-order here.

I'm telling you, you won't regret these purchases, unless you hate music or have some kind of disorder that causes you to always regret purchases. But we don't deal with that kind of thing here at the World Tour HQ. We deal with music lovers. As far as disorders, we really only deal with mine. And when I say "deal with," I really mean that we laugh at them and, sometimes, applaud them.

In other news, I'm hoping to get a second tutorial done this week. I've got to work on some more weird voices for the "ross mocks his own song" portion of the video.

No comments: