Thursday, May 20, 2010

More shows! Barbecue Songs!

Hey. You. Yeah, you. Listen to this.

I'm playing two concerts this weekend. The first one is in SAN ANTONIO. Specifically, I'm playing here at 4 pm on Saturday.

The second concert is in Bryan/College Station. Specifically, I'm playing here at about 6:30 or 7. It's a big picnic for Grace Bible Church, where I've been working for the last 20 months or so.

Both concerts will be a mixture of kid tunes and my regular grown-up stuff.

And, for those who have been following along, I turned in my Rudy's jingle yesterday, and as far as I know, it's a hit with my clients. I'm not sure when it "drops" (can I use that term here? Well, I'm gonna), but I'll let you know.

Finally, I have more shows to announce soon, in Houston, DFW, and a few other places. I'll be starting a new "who wants to book a house concert" campaign in the next few weeks. Be on the lookout.

1 comment:

Amber said...

hmmmm ross king concert or lost series finale? i have yet to find out which is my destiny.