Monday, January 12, 2009

Shows!

Come see me this weekend if you live in the DFW area. Friday night, I'll be playing a concert here as a benefit for this ministry.

Saturday night I'm leading worship here for this dude, who many of you will recognize as a percussion genius that sat in last year for a house concert in beautiful Sanger, TX. I'll have a full band for both nights. Should be fun. If you want more details, email me or comment on this post.

Finally, I think I deserve some props for maximum link-age in this post. Just sayin'.

6 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Props indeed!

Shelly Conn said...

Can't wait to see you guys.

Beth Miner said...

Come to Austin!

Mary-Light House Gal said...

Can't wait...it's gonna be sooo good! RK fans to Denton. Come on!

Jessica said...

Can't wait!! What time will the concert start?

Mary-Light House Gal said...

The concert will start at 7 pm.
Cross Timbers Community Church-Denton Campus
312 W. McKinney Street
Denton
Directions on Little Light House blog.