Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Go buy this.


OK, I recorded and produced this record. I'm not hiding that. But I've gotten paid for my work. I don't make any money if people buy this, and I don't lose any money if they don't, so let's just take that off the table.

The truth is that this is just a really, really great record.

Can we be honest? Worship CD's are hardly ever very good. If they're good, it's usually because the music isn't all that useful in corporate, everybody-sing-along contexts. Most of the time, if you buy a worship CD, you're really hitting the jackpot if it's got more than 2-3 great songs on it. Am I the only person who thinks this?

Anyway, this record is excellent. Every song is good. Every song. And a few of them are absolutely fantastic.

Todd is saying exciting, non-cliche, thought-provoking things. And he's saying those things with beautiful, emotive, sing-along-able melodies. Staci and I listen to this CD, at home and in the car, pretty much every day.

Got it? Good. Go get it.

Your welcome.

2 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Sho Nuf...

Kaity said...

Love this CD!

Rob I dont think you can say that. I dont know but im just saying!