Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Erbody love Juicebox (and my other songs too!)

Lots and lots of reviews being posted all around the cyberweb netverse or whatever it's called. So far, everybody has been extremely positive! Whew. Color me relieved, which, I think, is a kind of pale yellow-ish with hints of crimson and puce.

I contacted these people a few weeks ago and asked them if they would be interested in reviewing my new record, and they said yes. So this week there are tons of reviews popping up all over the place. If you haven't bought the record yet, or if you know somebody who needs convincing, send them to any of these places:

Review

Review

Review

Review

Review

Review this one is especially fun because she shares some email dialogue that I had with her about the record, and I think it really conveys my heart for the record.

There are more, but I didn't want to overwhelm you. Here's what you can do to help. Go read a few and post on their "comments" sections and see if we can stir up some more sales.

These are mainly moms with kids. That's pretty much the main demographic that I'm needing to reach and impress with the new record, so it's great to get all this positive feedback.

More news to come.

T-shirts? Yeah, I think I'm going to do it within the next month or so.

Cartoon/iPhone app? Coming along. Supposed to be ready late next week. We'll see.

Concerts/gigs? I'm starting to book lots of stuff, so if you're interested for something in the spring or summer, let me know!

2 comments:

Teresita Darling said...

Hey Ross! you have three reviews posted- one four times. FYI.

rk said...

oops! thanks. that's why blogger is free, i guess.