Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Prayers, please

I have a post about this weekend's shows that is about 90% finished, but I can't get to it just yet. I found out today that my older brother, Ken, is facing some pretty significant health problems (possibly of the life-threatening variety). Until I talk with him a little more, I'd rather not share more info than necessary, but suffice it to say that his wife and 3 boys want their husband/daddy to be healthy, and Ken is having a tough time dealing with a lot of confusing and overwhelming data. My folks are visiting them right now, to be with their oldest son in his difficult time. You can pray for them too. If there's anything tougher than suffering, it's watching your children -- no matter how "grown up" they are -- suffer. More info when/if I can share it. Until then, you can pray for these folks if you have the time.

I'll have the show recaps in day or two.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It's not easy to see ones sibling go through tough health issues either. Been there done that!

Praying for you all!!!