Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rock Never Sleeps; Blogs Do, Though

First, sorry for the long absence. The last two weeks have been some of the busiest I’ve had in many months. Tons of traveling, tons of studio work (including the super-awesome Clairmont record), and even some sickness. I’m not complaining (well, maybe I am about the sickness). Daddy has to pay the bills and all. But blogging wasn’t first on my list.

The Sugar Land show was a hit. Big thanks to Billy Newhouse and Mark and Holly Jacobs, organizers/hosts of the concert.

This weekend I’ll be in Leakey (pronounced Lay-Key), TX for an Easter Retreat. But next weekend I’ve got the DFW tour. Most of the shows are already full, but there may be a few spots left, so let me know if you’re interested. If you can’t catch me this time, I’m going to try to do another Metroplex “leg” this summer.

That’s it for now. More soon. I’ve got final details on the PA/MD stops in April, and I’ll finalize some more San Antonio dates later this week. I never made it out to Arizona, Florida, or upstate New York, so my apologies to those of you in those areas who tried to work stuff out. This “Ross does his own booking and management” thing allows me to be super-cheap, but you get what you pay for. Anyway, hopefully I’ll make some of those as-yet-un-rocked locations this summer or early in the fall. Thanks for your patience everyone.

3 comments:

Chris Baker said...

Looking forward to the April 17th show at Gravity Bookstore! See ya there!

Johnny! said...

Ah, Leakey. Our Church has its Men's Retreat in Concan down the road, but I have fond memories of sittin' on the deck at the camp in Leakey, sippin' a martini with Aric.

D.O. said...

PA huh? Come to Philly (before I leave on the 23rd) and I'll be there. I'll invite myself to whoever's house it is. Come.