Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm a cartoon!!!

OK, so in my ongoing efforts to market the kids' record (see some of my ideas and thoughts here and here), I've got something new to show you. I'm not going to tell you exactly what this is, but it won't be that hard to figure out. Basically, I have some friends who do something really cool and hip for a living, and I'm going to partner with them to turn one of my songs into... well, you can try to figure it out, or you can wait a couple of weeks and I'll tell you when it's done.

But anyway, here is the hint:
If you look closely at the pics, you can figure out what song this is. As for what this is going to be, well, it's not that hard to figure out, but I'm going to make you wait anyway.

Check back the week of Feb 1 for more details!

3 comments:

Michael Prince, O.D. said...

sorry, bro...yer avatar needs spikier hair. hate to be the one to break it to ya.

Amber said...

Is that big drawing supposed to be a monkey disguised as a human?

billy newhouse said...

Clear the Stage?

Seriously, this looks pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing more.