Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I still play gigs

Hey folks. Wanted to give you the scoop on a couple of upcoming gigs. I haven't been playing out as much over the last 18 months, since I took the interim worship job at Grace Bible in College Station, but that job is coming to an end in May, so I'm ramping up the gigs.

Here are a few over the month or so:
Jan 31 -- Concert in Lufkin, TX
Feb 19th -- Concert in Houston, TX
Feb 20th -- Leading worship in Salado , TX

As you can see, the first one is this Sunday night. Any Lufkin folks out there? Come see me.

I haven't realy booked any kids' concerts yet, but I'll do that soon as well.

If you want any info about these shows, or about booking me for other stuff, just comment here or email me ross@rosskingmusic.com.

5 comments:

Allison said...

where's the concert in houston?

Unknown said...

I posted a review of you CD this morning. http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2010/01/ross-kings-words-that-rhyme-with-orange.html

We love it at my house. Wish you were coming to Greenville,SC.

rk said...

thanks for the review! so cool to hear that you like it. I'll probalby link to your review on the main blog page.

Allison--
I don't know the location yet, but i'll post something soon with details. check back in a week or so.

leslie said...

wish I was in Houston to come...you should come to Kansas City

Unknown said...

Hey Ross, Where are you leading worship in Salado?