Monday, July 6, 2009

Home sweet home

We got back from Haiti on Saturday night. The trip was great. if you’re interested in pics, go to my facebook page to see tons. I’ll do my best to write some kind of trip summary in the next day or two. Right now I’m too busy trying to catch up with my life after being gone for eight days.

Until then, I'll give you a little taste. Below is a pic of me with my little pal Richardson, a 4-year-old orphan boy who I got some great playtime with while we were there. He and his brother Ricardo are already chosen for adoption by a sweet American family. God (and the Haitian government) willing, this "forever family" will be together soon! Pray for that.


Needless to say that my time with little cuties like this made me really eager to look into adoption from Haiti. We'll see...

2 comments:

LP said...

And the plot thickens...

Ashley Hoover said...

Hi!
I just recently discovered your music. I can't believe I didn't know it existed before! I'm definitely a fan, your lyrics challenge more than some of the "fluff" of other songs. Thanks for doing what you do! I put your widget on my blog, I haven't posted anything on it yet because I'm new to the whole blogging thing but feel free to check it out:
honduranatheart.blogspot.com